Money Market Account
Our personal Money Market Account is ideal for customers wishing to maximize the interest earning potential of their bank account while retaining the ability to write checks.
- Minimum deposit to open is $2,500.00
- Imaged Statements or E-Statements
- Minimum balance required
- Limited check writing privelages
- Online banking
- Direct deposit
- Automated telephone banking
- $15.00 Monthly Service Charge on daily balances less than $2,500.00
- Per item fee – $15.00 per debit after 6 (Transfers or Withdrawals per statement cycle)
- Other fees may apply
* To Obtain the Annual Percentage Yield Disclosed You must maintain a minimum balance of $2,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
The depositor is permitted or authorized to make no more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals per monthly statement cycle to another account or a third party by means of preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfer by check, draft, debit card, or similar order. If transaction limits are exceeded on more than an occasional basis, the account type may be changed or account may be closed.
If you are interested in opening a Money Market Account with Greater State Bank, please call us at (361) 325-3667, stop by your nearest branch or contact us online. Greater State Bank has branches in McAllen, Weslaco, Falfurrias, and Hebbronville to conveniently serve all of South Texas. Stop by today and see what genuine hometown banking can do for you!