Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Your retirement may still be many years away but it is never too early to start planning for it. Whether you wish to have tax-deductive contributions or withdrawals, Greater State Bank has the right Individual Retirement Account (IRA) for you.
- Minimum deposit to open is $500.00
- Minimum maturity for an IRA CD is one year
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
- No monthly service charge
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. The penalty is 3 months or 6 months interest, depending on the length of maturity. Contact us for current rate information and terms.
If you are interested in opening an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with Greater State Bank, please call us at (361) 325-3667, stop by your nearest branch or contact us online. Greater State Bank has branches in McAllen, Weslaco, Falfurrias, and Hebbronville to conveniently serve all of South Texas. Stop by today and see what genuine hometown banking can do for you!